- To deal with all walk-in customers in an efficient & professional manner to satisfy (not all inclusive list): walk in order requirements, product & application queries, pricing enquiries/request for quotation, demonstration & product show, tool repairs data, queries/complaints, stock availability, delivery status
- To achieve sales objectives by building orders and range selling by utilizing a consultative selling approach to solve customer problems and requirements
- To take ownership of channel sales and be proactive towards sales opportunities with particular focus on E-Class Impact Zone customers
- Carry out day to day management of the Hilti Centre ensuring that its goals and objectives are met and that operational standards, company procedures, system, and policies are maintained to the highest level whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Manage inventory to maximize customer satisfaction whilst keeping associated costs to a minimum
- Ensure the Hilti Centre is set up and maintained and all stock is displayed
- To take responsibility for Customer Master Data by ensuring 100% accuracy and completeness of data entering
- To take self-responsibility for making sure product knowledge and all related literature is complete and up to date
- To support field based personnel by providing: on-time, detailed and accurate communication, sales leads gathered from customer contacts, arranging contact/site visits with customers & Sales Team
- Ensure that Hilti Centre complies with Health and safety regulations.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences & paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Social Perceptiveness - Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...