We are – Sofomation - a premier international Recruitment and Manpower Consultancy Company that is committed towards bridging the gap between the Employers and the Job Seekers. Sofomation has been in existence for more than 15 years into this industry with their offices in India, Abu Dhabi, and Dubai, California and in process of expanding global. Sofomation has earned a strong reputation and confidence as an international manpower agency supplying skilled manpower from all over the world to our esteemed worldwide clients.
One Of Our Elite Health Care Client Is Hiring for the position of “Homecare coordinator”
Position: - “Homecare coordinator”
Job Location: Kuwait
Salary: - Will convey to you on call
Interview Location: F2F
Interview Dates: - May 2016
• Graduate from an accredited university with a background in science, including a BA or BS in Biology, Chemistry, Nursing, Anatomy and Physiology, Public Health, Behavioral Science, or a similar degree
• Preference to have a Master’s degree in Public Health or Nursing or equivalent
• 3 years of as an Homecare coordinator
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• The Home Care coordinator is responsible for overseeing and running the Home Care Program.
• The Home Care coordinator shall distribute resources effectively, ensure that all Home Care services are provided in a respectful, caring way and ensure the delivery of the highest quality of care to the clients.
• The Home Care Coordinator shall develop the Home Care policies, procedure and training program to all Home Care staff, addition to recruiting the appropriate staff for the vacancies needed.
• The Home Care coordinator shall supervise and follow up with clients on the staff performance.
• The Home Care coordinator shall incorporate the home care staff in all training needed and shall overlook the scheduling of staff
• Assure the confidentiality of all Data handled in the center
• Determine the Charging fees for all services within Home Care.
• Conduct patient satisfaction surveys on regular basis.
• Develop policies and procedures for Home Care and revise it on yearly basis.
• Ensure that all staffs are abiding by the policies when providing care for patients.
• Evaluate staff according to DASH Performance Appraisal policy
• Schedule work assignment for staff with regard to Home Care needs
• Monitor supplies and resources of the Home Care, order when needed.
• Recruit adequate staff to fit into the job’s demands.
• Monitor all Home Care instruments and equipment on regular basis.
• Market the Home Care programs among DASH clients.
• Report to supervisors all statistics and feedback concerning Home Care on monthly basis.
• Coordinate all Home Care activities to deliver a unique program of services.
• Define the job descriptions for all Home Care staff.
Development and Planning
• Monitor and evaluate on regular basis all Home Care clients’ needs.
• Make recommendations and improvements to the program as required.
• Develop a training program for Home Care staff and ensure the all home care staffs are trained to deliver the required high quality of care.
• Round on patients may be required
• Long hours of sitting, standing may be required
• Physical counts of stock may be required.
• Home care coordinator may be exposed to sights and sounds associated with clients who are ill and injured.
• Home care coordinator may be exposed to baby sounds and cries.
• Home care coordinator may be facing stress while dealing with clients and/or family members who may be stressed and difficult to work with.
• Home care coordinator may face stress in managing the schedule and needs of the Home Care staff.
If you are interested please forward your updated Resume in MS Word format with below details as it is mandatory to share it with client.
• Total years of work Experience:-
• Years of experience in health Care (Hospital)
• Years of experience as “Homecare coordinator”:-
• Highest Qualification:-
• Current employer:-
• Current Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary in USD/Month:-
• Current Benefits:-
• Expected Basic/Net (take home excluding Benefits) salary USD / Month:-
• Expected Benefits:-
• Notice Period:-
• Current Location:-
• Date of Birth:-
• Phone No:-
• Will you be available for interview at above given location and dates:-
Board Line: # +91 22 42459800
Direct: # +91 22 42459854
SOURCE : NAUKARIGULF
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...