Ibis Salmiya is situated in the heart of Kuwait's most fashionable and lively district. The Hotel enjoys an exceptional location adjacent to Omniya Mall, nearby Salmiya's main attration - The Scientific Center. It is minutes from Kuwait International Airport.
Overview of Duties / Main Responsibilities
• To supervise and monitor the work of the room attendants and public areas attendants.
Professional techniques / Production
• Key issuing (recorded through “IN & OUT” logging)
• Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells using the cleaning checklist.
• Recognize guests needs and monitor guests request on the floor.
• Report hrs. DND/Sleep out rooms to the H.O.D or Front office.
• Ensure floor pantries are well stocked and tidy.
• Monitor and request supplies/linen for all the pantries.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Management and administration
• Attend daily briefing for some instructions
• Prepare room attendant report (including Room status i.e. occupied, check-out, due-out, sleep out, do not disturb rooms ) to be distributed to Room attendants at start of the duty.
• Prepare cleaning checklist (all areas) to use for cleaning supervisions.
• Make maintenance work request for room item in need of repair and follow up to make sure work is well completed.
• Take note all the Lost & Found items to be recorded on the Logbook (detailed i.e. time, date, place, finder)
• Responsible for monthly inventory.
• Responsible for associates Trainings (basic, on the job, technical)
• Responsible for all H.K cleaning Materials & Equipment (maintenance).
• Monitor all H.K Associates performance (to be reviewed by the Asst. Exec. Housekeeper)
• Participate on all departmental job training.
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
• Ensure Health and Safety procedures are followed and respected.
Reports to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
Education / Professional experience
College level or High School graduate
▪ At least 5 years experience in the same capacity preferrably in 4* or 5* Hotels.
Skills / Qualities
• Opera know-how
• Health in good condition
• Fluent in English language and conversational Arabic
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Other
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...