- relationship building;
- researching the market and related products
- presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- gathering market and customer information
- representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Creating Sales Reports & Sales Forecasting
- attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- the ability and desire to sell;
- excellent communication skills
- a positive, confident and determined approach
- resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
L’espace International is a leading company supplying a fabulous range of top-quality, elegant, ultra-modern products and equipment to the hospitality enterprises mainly hotels, resorts, restaurants and cafes. Our product categories are mainly hotel supplies products used in the kitchen area, catering equipment, food service equipment, kitchen equipment, stainless steel equipment, food processing equipment, bakery equipment and refrigeration equipment. Currently, L’espace International is has extending its business activities, to be able to supply the entire range of products to related companies, as well as establishing new subsidiaries in the Gulf Area and Middle East; bringing this into reality we have established Lespace Leisure in Dubai and planning to firmly entrench our roots in the UAE Market where now we are considered among the leaders in supplying turnkey solutions for major players in the hospitality industry in this region.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...