Architect/Interior Fit-Out has a high level of responsibility as he/she oversees a project mostly in completion. She/he need to have demonstrated a capacity for creativity, excellent technical ability, knowledge, and strong communication, strict time organize and management skills.
• Prepares project brief, complex schematic drawings from rough sketches conceptual design of various types of projects with other team members to prepare the architectural construction drawings and documents.
• Selection of materials, preparing mood boards and presentation to Owners, Brands, Principals, Consultants and other departments as necessary.
• Attend kick-off meeting & site handover to receive LOD drawings & tenant manual from the Mall management/landlord.
• Site survey and measurements for estimating the actual site conditions & amending the drawings as necessary.
• Preparing of detailed architectural drawings, coordinate with internal departments, Brand Principals, and Consultants in terms of design requirements, technical drawings submission, follow ups and approval procedures.
• Coordinate with Project Planner for preparation of technical documents for submissions.
• Prepare estimated quantities of particular items on drawings as requested by the team.
• Monitoring and quality inspection of the works on-going at the Workshop.
• Site visits to keep track of progress and provide any assistance if required.
• Coordinating with the suppliers
• Handling any other design jobs delegated by the Sr. Architects & Head of Department.
• Quality Control and Quality Assurance of materials and works being executed.
• Preparation of work report to be submitted to Project’s department
• Must hold a BA/BS degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
• Must know how to incorporate/coordinate construction features (including plumbing, electrical and other mechanicals) into design
• Strong up to date material, trend and production knowledge
• Able to communicate to customers in brand language visuals in a clear, concise manner.
• Interior architects must have strong written, oral and visual communication skills.
• Must visually interpret verbal instructions and suggestions.
• Able to work independently and as a team member with good communication skills
• Must have a team-oriented attitude, an attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
• Must be creative within the constraints of a budget and time.
• Able to work under pressure and deliver finished results to deadlines.
• Strong organization and End-to-End project management skills with attention to detail
• Good, fast and accurate use of 3D max or Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop software program
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Interior design
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...