Professionally qualified in assisting interior designer department with relevant design experience.
• Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts;
• Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures;
• Undertake design project from concept to completion;
• Creative talent, imagination and eye for design;
• Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs;
• Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs;
• Considering materials and costs according to set budgets;
• Producing 'sample' or 'mood' boards for presentation to clients;
• Sourcing products, e.g. fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, decoration and dressing, and providing samples for clients;
• Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software;
• Good knowledge in Photoshop, 3D max with Vray and 3D renderings;
• Capable of handling more than one task at a time;
• Working in a team with other designers;
• Supervising work at the design stage and on site;
• Taking instruction from the designs director and creating concepts;
• Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Art/Design/Creative
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...