Work with the top 1% of global talent, for one of the few IT companies offering high-paying, 100% remote, work-from-home jobs. You never have to fight traffic to the office again.
We provide software support services and Level 2 customer support engineers are the major technical resource for our customers. We are looking for Level 2 support engineers who are passionate about helping customers. We need L2s with a variety of skill sets so we encourage you to attempt to qualify for the position based on the technology with which you are most proficient.
Are you an effective communicator who is well versed in current software support practices? Do you have excellent troubleshooting skills, an energy and passion for helping others, and an inclination to seek innovative and/or unconventional solutions to problems? If you are driven by customer success, enjoy problem solving, and love helping people, then this is the job for you.
The company’s explosive growth and ambitious business goals require a Level 2 Support Engineer capable of navigating a complex, highly dynamic and fast-paced environment. We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home.
We provide software support services to customers who use our software products and our Level 2 support engineers are the primary technical resource for our companies. We are looking for Level 2 support engineers who are passionate about helping customers and if this appeals to you, then you should strongly consider this position. Specifically, we are looking for Level 2 engineers who fit the profile below.
Required Skills and Experience
- Communication Skills
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers. You must be fluent in English.
- Technical Skills
- You should have technical proficiency in at least one of the following: Java, Oracle, SQL Server, ASP.Net, Windows Networking, UNIX Networking.
- Software Support Practices
- You need to be well versed in current software support practices and tools including: troubleshooting, virtual environments, issue tracking, log investigation, build testing, and ticket management.
- Time Management and Prioritization
- As a Level 2 Support Engineer, you will need to manage you time and prioritize effectively while working multiple issues for multiple customers.
Summary of Requirements:
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in using commonly available Windows platforms
- Proficiency in at least one of the followingJavaWindows Admin/NetworkingOracleSQL ServerASP.NetUNIX Networking
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Degree in Computer Science is a distinct advantage
- High quality internet connection
- A working webcam and microphone
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, we ask that you first complete some screening tests.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provide an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.
Are you up for the challenge?
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
Company Industry: Computer/Software
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $2,000 - $3,000
Number of Vacancies: 5
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 20
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...