- Researching and initiating new business leads.
- Prepare reports on competitors pricing policy property specifications and to position our projects against the competition and enhance market share.
- Prepare reports for all the brands/franchises that entered the market through the competitions malls.
- Negotiating leases and rental agreements.
- Develop and maintain a long term beneficial relationship with all existing clients and future ones.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets.
- Prepare leasing contracts and proposals.
- To ensure enquiries are handled promptly and arrange site visits for potential tenants.
- Prepare regular leasing activity reports and the status of each negotiations held with potential tenants.
- Keep track on future market trends.
- Planning skills.
- Communications skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and professionalism.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English language.
- Computer Systems and Applications.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Real Estate
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq;
Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon;
Libya; Mauritania; Morocco;
Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan;
Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...