• Coordinate overall workplace functions; establish workplace procedures, processing billings/expenditures, maintain records, etc.
• Maintain files or record keeping systems: sort, label, file and retrieve documents or other materials;
• Provide general administrative support: routine correspondence, photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving .
• Maintain Legal Department databases and filing system
• Gather data, prepare reports or summarize information
• Draft correspondences, reports, documents and other written materials, including the translation of documents
• Type and prepare reports or other written materials from source documents, transcription, etc.
• Handle other administrative tasks as required by management
• Any other related duties / projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies
• Communication skills (verbally and in writing) • Organisation and time management skills • Pro-active • Able to carry out multiple projects simultaneously • Excellent team player • Discreet with confidential information
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Distributions and Logistics
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
A ‘top ten’ logistics provider, Agility is a global publicly traded company with over 550 offices in 120 countries around the world. By joining us, you become part of our team of more than 25,000 employees worldwide. Be it an entry level position that builds a foundation for your future, or one that utilizes your expertise and enhances your position, we offer you a range of career opportunities to suit your individual goals.
SOURCE : BAYT
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...