1) Conduct research that includes product mix, competitive analysis, pricing, and market trends to assess actual and potential market opportunities to increase market share.
2) Design, develop, and implement integrated marketing, communications, sales and promotion strategies to targeted groups, including potential customers.
3) Develop training programs that help align the company’s marketing goals with the rest of the team.
4) Develop incentive programs to better deliver the company’s marketing goals.
5) Recommend aligned merchandising, advertising, promotional and event strategies to optimize consumer loyalty.
6) Ability to use market, competitive and consumer research and intelligence to support analysis and planning of appropriate consumer-based marketing strategies.
7) Evaluate marketing and promotion activities on an on-going basis and provide feedback to the management for performance review.
8) Prepare annual marketing and communications/PR plans and budget (targeted media, events sponsorship, direct mail campaigns and other below-the line activities) for efficient management and implementation.
9) Develop pricing and promotion strategies with the goal of maximizing the company’s profits or market share as well as ensuring customers satisfaction.
10) Plan and conduct PR campaigns (preparation of PR kits, organizing press conferences and media contact) designed to create and enhance a favorable public image for the company.
11) Responsible for the delivery and monitoring of the agreed marketing and promotion strategy.
12) Assist in the development of the company’s social media campaigns.
13) Assist in the development of a loyalty program to help retain and increase repeat customer business.
14) Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing performance reports to the management.
15) Effectively communicate and implement the company’s vision, mission, strategy, values and culture.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem-solving and negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail
• Good knowledge of the architecture/ real-estate industry.
• Must have knowledge in sales and marketing.
• Resides in Kuwait and preferably holding a local driving license.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Architecture
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Marketing/PR
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Certification / diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...