Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD. HTSI is a recognized leader in managing premiere DoD prepositioned equipment programs with more than 25 years of successful delivery of equipment readiness, inventory and data accuracy the war fighter can trust!
In anticipation of the new Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5) Kuwait and In Theater Maintenance (ITM) contract award, Honeywell is accepting resumes from individuals with current and past Army Prepositioned Equipment mechanic experience.
Note: This position is contingent upon contract award and funding.
Mechanic candidates will report to their Maintenance Supervisor. The Mechanic will be required to provide training certification on US Army equipment assigned for service and repair. The Mechanic must demonstrate skillful diagnosis of faults, parts requisition during technical inspection, and mastery of technical skills to perform scheduled services and fault repair at the Theater Field and Sustainment maintenance level in accordance with The Army Maintenance Management Systems (TAMMS) and AWRDS Maintenance Work Bench. The Mechanic success will be measured upon their production cycle time and first time QA pass yield rate. The mechanic ensures Army Prepositioned Equipment is TM-10/20 and Theater Sustainment Stocks are Fully Mission Capable. COSIS is maintained IAW TM 38-470. Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for COSIS, issue, and RESET maintenance for APS-5 Armor Brigade Combat Team (HBCT) equipment set, Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT) equipment set, Sustainment Brigade (SB) equipment set, and other sets to TM-10/20 standard.
· Responsible for Theater Sustainment Stocks (TSS) Track Group, Wheel Group, and Ancillary Groups to FMC standard.
· Responsible for In Theater Maintenance (ITM) to units operating in ARCENT Area of Responsibility to FMC standard.
· Responsible for theater Retrograde equipment maintenance to FMC standard or air/sea transportation shipment standards in accordance with item manager disposition.
· Attain 97% Operational Readiness Rate for APS/TSS IAW AR 220-1 and AR 700-138.
· Attain 98% maintenance equipment QA First Time Pass Yield rate.
· Conduct proper Production Control and AWRDS Maintenance Work Bench operations.
· Ensures PMCS, Annual Services, and COSIS services are conducted to standard and on time in accordance with master service schedule
· Ensures accurate Technical Inspections are conducted early and completely to reduce repair part costs and order to ship times; reduce maintenance production cycle times.
· Associates Degree in Automotive / Equipment Repair related field.
· Military Mechanic MOS skill training certifications and or commercial certifications.
· 2 to 4 years of Army Maintenance MOS or contract maintenance repair experience.
· Current and/or previous experience working on the APS-5 contract.
· Have a current US Passport with at least one year left until expiration.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: US Secret Security Clearance.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: Valid Kuwait Visa and Kuwait Drivers License.
· Able to work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.
· Able to carry 50 pounds, wear body armor, helmet, and chemical protective mask in extreme heat conditions.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/"> style="box-sizing: border-box; outline: none !important;">Apply" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://honeywell.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobsearch.ftl">Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS