Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD. HTSI is a recognized leader in managing premiere DoD prepositioned equipment programs with more than 25 years of successful delivery of equipment readiness, inventory and data accuracy the war fighter can trust!
In anticipation of the new Army Prepositioned Stocks (APS-5) Kuwait and In Theater Maintenance (ITM) contract award, Honeywell is accepting resumes from individuals with current or recent Army Prepositioned Equipment – Maintenance Workbench (MWB) AWRDS Production Control Clerk and or Production Control Analyst experience.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award and funding.
· Input and track man-hour utilization.
· Open and close combat equipment maintenance work orders.
· Input and track repair parts requisitions for each work order or service.
· Assist in development of repair and service schedules.
· Make recommendations on how to improve quality and production cycle time.
· Track schedule production progress and keep leaders informed.
· Expedite and track high priority CLIX repair part requests.
· Responsible for COSIS, issue, and RESET maintenance for APS-5 Armor Brigade Combat Team (HBCT) equipment set, Infantry Brigade Combat Team (IBCT) equipment set, Sustainment Brigade (SB) equipment set, and other sets to TM-10/20 standard.
· Theater Sustainment Stocks (TSS) Track Group, Wheel Group, and Ancillary Groups to FMC standard.
· In Theater Maintenance (ITM) to units operating in ARCENT Area of Responsibility to FMC standard.
· Retrograde equipment maintenance to FMC standard or air/sea transportation shipment standards in accordance with item manager disposition.
· Conduct proper Production Control and AWRDS Maintenance Work Bench operations.
· Ensures PMCS, Annual Services, and COSIS services are conducted to standard and on time in accordance with master service schedule
· Ensures accurate Technical Inspections are conducted early and completely to reduce repair part costs and order to ship times; reduce maintenance production cycle times.
· Bachelors Degree and 4 years experience or 12 years related experience.
· Current and/or previous experience working on the APS-5 contract.
· Maintenance Workbench (MWB) AWRDS Production Control Clerks and Analysts must present prior certification on MWB AWRDS system and pass Honeywell MWB certification test to demonstrate operation tasks proficiency.
· Have a current US Passport with at least one year left until expiration.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: US Secret Security Clearance.
· Must have ability to obtain and maintain: Valid Kuwait Visa and Kuwait Drivers License.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/"> style="box-sizing: border-box; outline: none !important;">Apply" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://honeywell.taleo.net/careersection/9/jobsearch.ftl">Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS