• Systems administration within all aspects of Windows servers and email infrastructure (Microsoft Exchange), development of technical standards, authentication, security, and day to day support. This includes physical and virtual servers, proper business continuity plans and data protection of these servers.
• Maintain and support software release platforms. Follow company policies on patch management, review policy and recommend changes where appropriate. Implement vendor software, hardware patches, and security patches using these platforms.
• Follow industry standard security policies to secure the infrastructure. Develop or change internal policies and procedures to meet standards. Implement plans to eliminate identified risks. Participate in security audits and prepare documents on findings for annual audits.
• Design and support infrastructure directory services, such as Microsoft Active Directory, group policy, DNS, DHCP
• A minimum of 5-8 years of experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, DNS Servers, VMware and Hyper V.
• Strong knowledge and experience in the following areas: patch management, anti-virus, clustering, OS upgrades, security (Fortinet Firewall), system monitoring, and VMware virtual environments.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 in a mixed environment.
• Administration of Microsoft Windows WSUS Server
• Administration of Network Access Storage (SAN).
• Administration of CISCO Switches, especially good knowledge in VLAN
• Administration of Symantec Message Gateway
• Microsoft Group Policy deployments to ensure standardized settings, software distribution, and security policy enforcement.
• Hardware/Software troubleshooting skills in supporting non-production and production systems, including analysis and resolution of infrastructure and system problems in order to minimize business impact.
• Planning, designing and implementation of key IT infrastructure.
• Monitoring of servers and communications equipment.
• Ensuring availability and capacity of the infrastructure.
• Management and installation of server related software.
• Developing and documenting operational processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills including the ability to provide consistent.
• Demonstrated experience in backup (Symantec/VERITAS backup exec 2012 & 2015), restore.
• Disaster recovery planning and implementation for all systems and computers.
• Preparing and maintaining systems required by the business.
• Checks server performance and stability on regular basis.
• Excellent command in English & Arabic.
• Teamwork / Cooperation / Innovative.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Preferred Candidate
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location: Kuwait
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- SOURCE : BAYT
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...