Main Job Task and Responsibilities
• Coordinate and manage all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales of labor costs and prepare various reports accurately and within timeframe.
• Review financial statements and data.
• Plan the use of human resources.
• Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
• Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
• College Degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
• Industry relevant experience
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• critical thinking and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• influencing and leading
• team work
• conflict management
• stress tolerance
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...