STARCO" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.bayt.com/en/company/starco-international-co-1458755/jobs/">STARCO International Co - Al" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.bayt.com/en/kuwait/jobs/locations/al-kuwait/">Al Kuwait, Kuwait
style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; font-size: 1.8em; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: "Open Sans", arial, sans-serif;">Job Description
The Operations Manager is responsible to ensure that the entire operations of all fashion brands are working smoothly & as per the Company standards. He is responsible for the management of all retail activities, taking overall responsibility for the recruitment, management and support of staff. He is responsible to ensure that shops operating in the designated area achieve set income and profit targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement policies & procedures and organization structure for assigned operating unit within the frame work of corporate policy.
- Ensure compliance of operation unit’s short term & long term goals with overall corporate objectives.
- Plan, supervise & monitor all assigned work unit activities through subordinate managers to ensure a cohesive operational unit.
- Monitor daily activities of all stores.
- Provide support to any number of projects from an operational and resource standpoint.
- Monitoring availability & flow of personnel as well as hiring in coordination with HR Dept., motivating & assigning teams to projects.
- Drive initiatives in the management team & organizationally that contribute to long term operational excellence.
- Delegate responsibility effectively.
- Coordinate with marketing dept. in regards to marketing year’s calendar setup.
- Conduct meeting with the brand managers on regular basis.
- Submit monthly progress report on all activities of all brands.
- Submit reports on overall performance on sales & target.
- Plan for new stores opening
- Review financial statements and duties. Utilize financial data to improve profitability.Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improve processes & policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate & implement. departmental & organizational policies & procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations & procedures.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement & manage operational plans.
- Conduct meetings with the buying team in order to prepare the pre-buying report.
- Meet with the buying team after their return from their trip in order to prepare the buying summary report.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the entire facility including warehouse.
- Organize the work of all drivers & vehicles. Helps to improve manager’s abilities to reduce inventory costs, improve logistics better, manage transfers, and supply chain.
SKILLS & COMMUNICATIONS:
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Planning & organizing
- Decision making
- Excellent Communication skills
- Budget planning
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional in managing people
- Ability to look at situation from several points of view
- Persuasive with details & facts
8 to 10 years’ experience/ Business Administration
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- SOURCE : BAYT
- Career Level:
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...