- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply
- Monitor local competitors
- Organize sales staff schedules
- Preside over staff meetings
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage different departments in the store
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products
- A Degree with emphasis on sales or marketing or business.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent public-speaking, presentation, time-management and written communication skills Able to work under pressure
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Hospitality/Tourism/Travel
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
L’espace International is a leading company supplying a fabulous range of top-quality, elegant, ultra-modern products and equipment to the hospitality enterprises mainly hotels, resorts, restaurants and cafes. Our product categories are mainly hotel supplies products used in the kitchen area, catering equipment, food service equipment, kitchen equipment, stainless steel equipment, food processing equipment, bakery equipment and refrigeration equipment. Currently, L’espace International is has extending its business activities, to be able to supply the entire range of products to related companies, as well as establishing new subsidiaries in the Gulf Area and Middle East; bringing this into reality we have established Lespace Leisure in Dubai and planning to firmly entrench our roots in the UAE Market where now we are considered among the leaders in supplying turnkey solutions for major players in the hospitality industry in this region.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...