ACADEMIC YEAR : 2016/2017
Founded in 1996, Al Ruya is a Bilingual Islamic School (Arabic/English) following an American curriculum (PreK-12). The school is non-profit, accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and accepts students of all nationalities, according to placement tests. Committed to providing quality education, RBS prepares all students for higher education and lifelong learning, in an environment based on Arabic and Islamic culture, heritage, and values. At the same time, students develop respect, awareness and tolerance towards other cultures. According to school policy, RBS recruits only Muslim candidates. Applicants must be available to join RBS at Mid of August, 2016.
Benefits include : (overseas)
• One year renewable contract.
• Tax free, competitive salary.
• Special discount on children tuition.
• Annual return flight .
• End of service indemnity.
• Furnished housing or allowance.
• Free government medical insurance.
• Leave and other benefits as per RBS policy.
• Muslim • Bachelor degree(s) (Major in Physical Education) • Fluent in English. • Minimum 3 years of full time schools teaching experience .
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Major in Physical Education
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 3
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
RBS is a Bilingual Islamic School (Arabic / English) that follows the American Curriculum (KG-12). The school is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS).
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...