• Work with patients and their families to identify and treat their physical problem.
• Develop and review treatment programes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques.
• Assist in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers.
• organizing physical exercise sessions
• Write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics.
• Educate patients on how to prevent and/or improve conditions.
• Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients.
• Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy.
• Liaison with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention.
• Manage clinical risk.
1. Having experience with both Elderly and Young Patients
2. NHS approved physiotherapy degree and registered membership of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy. 3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Interpersonal skills to establish a rapport with patients and their families.
5. Team working skills to work with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and social workers.
6. Problem-solving ability.
7. Tolerance, patience, sensitivity and tact.
8. Preferably a registered SPIRITUAL MYSTICAL SCIENCE, YOGA, MEDITATION.
9. Preferably a registered LIFE PERFORMANCE COACH, SELF HELP AUTHOR, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER & COUNSELLING.
NHS approved physiotherapy degree
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Employment Placement
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Healthcare/Medical
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 7
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
We, at Career Hunters, work closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. By placing executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek lucrative opportunities in today's fast pace of life. Our specialization in Job analysis, helps us determing corporate requirements, towards employee characteristics which include, mental,physical and educational capabilities. In short, we surpass corporate requirements, in providing complete HR consultancy from Employee selection to Implementation and fallback. Being based in Kuwait, gives us the immediate knowledge of the region, the labour laws & ultimately the cultural background. Thus giving us the upper hand in providing proper and satisfactory results.
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...