My client is looking for an experience Planning Manager to join a large project based in
You need to have at least 20 years’ experience 10 of which, must be in the GCC . Due to
visa allocation you must be an Indian national to be considered for this
To draw up a detailed plan and
monitoring the activities based on contract / client requirement
· Understanding client requirement
· Preparing the macro & micro
schedule (weekly & daily) of the activities to be performed considering
· Analyse deviation, change of
contract scope or delay, if required reschedule to meet target dates in
co-ordination with construction team.
· Assist and provide required date
for preparing the weekly / Monthly progress reports as per the contract
· Prepare a Look-Ahead Schedule,
Equipment and Manpower Histogram for all the contract requirements.
· Review and reporting of progress
· Assess the quantities from
· Finding out the requirements and
planning of the bulk materials.
· Scheduling and working out
requirement for shuttering material and machinery at site when required.
· Assisting in sub-contractor
negotiation and finalization of work orders.
· Preparing cash flow of the
· Prepare cost to complete as per actual
and suggest potential areas of cost saving.
· Preparing project
completion and MIS reports
· Preparing material
· Reviewing the schedules for any
delays / deviations report to Manager
· To retain all the contractual
· Attending weekly meetings.
· Getting schedules approved by
· Correspondence with clients /
PMC regarding progress of work.
· Working out and reporting
requirement of client issued materials.
· Preparing cash flow statement
for the client as required.
REPORTS TO BE GENERATED :
· Productivity report(Monthly)
· Project progress report
· Labour status(Bi weekly)
· Staff status(bi weekly)
· Material reconciliation report
· Delay statement(Monthly)
· Cost/ budget planning
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Planning
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 20
Residence Location: Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
About This Company
Randstad MENA are the leading specialist recruiter in the Middle East & North Africa. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East and North Africa and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...