The primary purpose of this role is to support the projects and business by Business Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering and to support implementation of projects/initiatives.
• Data Collection, Analysis and Preparation of detailed documentation (process diagrams & reports)
• Identify and map key current processes, conduct gap analysis for processes, workflows and system applications
• Identifying the root of business problems and create strong and rational business cases for change/no
• Facilitating the re-design of business processes including clarifying, identifying issues and facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control and compliance
• Facilitating sessions with customers to identify process improvements
• Identify inter-intra dept/third party relationships and dependencies in the project
• Identify issues and risks
• Ensure and partner with the respective business owner / unit for the execution of “To Be” processes on the ground.
• Facilitate pilots and roll-outs
• Document process and policies for operations and new business procedures
• Helping develop training courses, workshops and methods to support process management
Key Performance Indicators
• Process Maps and identified issues
• Significance of the identified issues and solutions to the overall business / project objectives
• Adherence to timelines and scope
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Finance/ Banking/ Management
• Knowledge of banking and the IT SDLC, banking systems and project management
• Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
3 - 5 years of IT or Business Analyst Experience, banking experience.
Accreditation / Licensing
Process Analysis and Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma)
Generic & Specific Skills
• Verbal and written skills in English and Arabic (desirable)
• Good Communication and Presentations skills
• Good planning and problem solving skills.
• High level of competence with MS Office, MS Excel, MS Visio & MS Project
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows
Attributes / Personal Characteristics
• Customer & Service Orientation
• Good interpersonal skills, strategic thinker
• Ability to simplify complex things for wider understanding
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Banking
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Customer Service
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Gulf Bank is the second largest and fastest growing bank in Kuwait. It is one of region’s leading employers and attracts high caliber individuals from all parts of the globe. Over recent years, more than 800 highly motivated and service-oriented employees have produced superb results by increasing their market share and providing a broader product portfolio.
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...