Product Specialist main task involves promoting and selling company’s products to new and existing customers by visiting them regularly and constantly. Products Specialist tasks also involves performing certain after sales support functions such as conducting In-Service Training, follow up on collection and maintain good relationship with customers. It is essential for the Product Specialist to provide effectively the detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by the company versus those offered by competitors.
Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
• Perform consultative method of sales in prospecting clients in either identifying or even creating the need for Imdad products and continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
• Schedule appointments, meeting existing and new customers in order to promote Imdad’s product, and to determine other opportunities.
• Generating and developing new client’s businesses accounts.
• Perform professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on customer’s site. Applies successful negotiation and sales closure techniques.
• Provide adequate information about a new prospect and client, in terms of Ownership, working physicians, relevant client’s equipment, and status, and update customer’s database with proper contact details, email, and contact numbers.
• Submit reports for sales and marketing on a weekly basis and on a timely manner.
• Assist in following up the accounts receivables for sales accounts responsible for.
• Maintain excellent customer relationship with key decision makers, doctors, key customer’s personnel and always work toward enhancing such relations.
• Effective use of company’s sales aids and marketing data to secure deals.
• Effectively attending conferences and workshops.
• Perform professional in-service training for customer’s end users on systems applications.
• Possess market awareness, competitor’s activities/events and competitor’s pricing changes.
• Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
• Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Posses’ good negotiations skills to deal with customers.
• Able to prospect new accounts.
• Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Interact and blend well with management and colleagues
• Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
• Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical or in a scientific related field.
• Minimum 2-3 years medical sales experience (preferably within the medical devices field)
• Male candidates preferred
• Arabic National
Pharmacy/ Verterinary/ Biomedical/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineer
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Medical/Hospital; Pharmaceutical; Healthcare,
Practitioner and Technician
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
Residence Location: Al Kuwait,Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan;
Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania;
Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria;
Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Imdad is the leading dermatology, plastic surgery & skin treatment supplier and is the largest importer of aesthetic medical laser equipment in the Middle East region. Over its 24 years of operations, Imdad has built expertise in the rejuvenation technologies to become the leading supplier in the Middle East with headquartered in Dubai. Imdad has offices in 9 countries across the GCC and the Levant, and serves thousand of Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons. Committed to bringing the world’s best rejuvenation technologies, Imdad is the exclusive distributor of leading international aesthetic medical technologies manufacturers.
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...