Responsible for managing a diversified manufacturing line, ensuring high level of efficiency in meeting production target, at the right cost and standard quality. Takes charge of maintaining availability of finished goods, and warrants continuous improvements within the whole course of production cycle, equipment used and such other relevant resources.
- Develops and executes action plans and performance measures that are relevant to achieve the set production target and overall output required through team performance;
- Contributes in the development of strategies and initiatives that aim to reflect high standard quality and company image among employees, customers, and general consumer market;
- Ensures the implementation of all processes, policies, procedures and standards for each team/section, in relation to production plan, annual business plan and annual budgets;
- Establishes measure, monitor and adjust limits or levels of production capacity in order to execute all manufacturing schedules, production plan, production schedule and material requirement plan;
- Initiates production plan according to the Demand Forecast highlighting capacity actions (any increase or decrease in manpower, overtime, and equipment necessary to fulfill such demand);
- Ensures weekly production schedules are in compliance with the production plan or any necessary deviation (sales trend);
- Monitors daily production performance and ensures that all lines are operating to the standard productivity, efficiency, and utilization as planned with full compliance to the standard quality of the product;
- Monitors daily production and works on minimizing rejects and controlling waste within allowable tolerances;
- Monitors monthly departmental expenses report, highlights significant deviations against budgeted amounts for every expense category, and takes corrective actions to prevent occurrence of such situation in the future;
- Ensures KPI’s and SLA’s are adhered to and achieved on a daily, weekly & monthly basis;
- Oversees the process of trial runs of new products developed or quality improvement of old products in conjunction with Quality Control;
- Continually improves safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes. Maintains and improves housekeeping in all areas;
- Ensures total compliance with ISO, HACCP and Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP) set by the Quality Control and other governmental bodies, such as municipalities, local standards organizations, Ministry of health etc.
- Ensures appropriate scheduling of shifts, and oversee disciplinary matters for employees on the production floor together with Production Supervisors;
- Contributes to new product developments and provides technical inputs for the purchase of production material or for upgrading of the production facility;
- Reviews production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to minimum costs.
• Educational background – Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Equivalent to Food Production and Industrial Engineering field of specialization
• Technical Skills/Qualifications – ISO, HACCP, GMP, HSE, Waste and Water Treatment Protocols, LSOP, and MOH Regulations, Production Equipment/Machine Handling; Language – English communication is a must. Bilingual (English and Arabic) is an added advantage.
• Relevant Experiences – At least 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in a similar managerial position; Strong background in food production lines and meat processing food plants;
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Company Industry: Food Production; Manufacturing and Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 15
Residence Location: Unspecified
Nationality: Albania; Belarus; Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Bulgaria; Croatia (Hrvatska); Czech Republic;
Estonia; Hungary; Kosovo;
Latvia; Lithuania; Macedonia;
Moldova; Montenegro; Poland;
Romania; Russian Federation;
Serbia; Slovak Republic;
Slovenia; Turkey; Ukraine
Degree: Bachelor's diploma
About This Company
Mezzan Holding incorporates 29 subsidiaries, and is operationally structured into two primary business lines: Food Business Line and Non-Food Business Line, which includes consumer and supplemental industrial products. Operates in seven countries through 7,500 employees, with businesses in FMCG, Retail, Distribution & Wholesale, Food Processing, Food Manufacturing, Industrial Manufacturing, Logistics, Servicing & Catering, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Recycling and Agricultural, Maintenance; (Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Jordan and Afghanistan).
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...