Position is contingent upon contract award.
Position is located in Kuwait.
The Program Manager (PM) is directly responsible for all aspects of a program that provides augmentation to an Army staff across a broad range of logistics and operational functions. The PM will be located at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait and will travel as required to support the customer mission and to supervise subordinate personnel. In addition to supervising the implementation of required staff support, the PM will interface directly with the customer and will provide leadership and daily direction to program contractor personnel.
• Ensure staff augmentation mission success with supported customer in Kuwait and at potential forward deployment site (s) within U.S. Central Command.
• Lead, supervise and provide daily direction to subordinate personnel located in Kuwait and in other potential locations.
• Develop and implement a proactive, metric driven quality control program.
• Responsible for Cost Control, Quality, Safety, Schedule Delivery, and staffing.
• Forecast workload requirements and recommend changes to staffing in response to emerging customer needs.
• Proactive and active recruiting and hire of qualified candidates is a key part of PM role.
• Achieve and maintain a 98% or higher staffing fill rate on program.
• Manages with Honeywell procurement and Kuwait sponsor company support for employee housing, visas, driver’s license, and transportation.
• Ensures accurate and timely billing to US Government customer Contracting Officer.
• Builds relationship with Government Customer Contracting Officer and Contracting Officers’ Representative.
• Achieves Contractor Performance Assessment Rating (CPAR) of 3.5/4.0 or higher from customer.
• Creates a work environment of Integrity and Compliance that adheres to Honeywell Code of Conduct.
• Meets or exceeds Annual Operating Plan revenue and Operational Income targets for each Fiscal Year.
• Ensures financial burn rates and forecasts are accurate and timely.
• Presents monthly report to HTSI Leadership on program metrics and financials.
SPECIAL TRAINING REQUIREMENTS / PREREQUISITES :
The Program Manager must be capable of acting as a fully integrated member on an Army staff. In depth knowledge of U.S Army operations and logistics is essential. Successful applicant will demonstrate complete understanding of U.S. Army staff procedures, planning methodologies and capability to interpret and implement DoD and Army orders and directives. Must possess experience with the applicable U.S. Army financial management systems and Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) to include the US Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS), Logistics Modernization Program, and Global Combat Service and Support – Army (GCSS-Army) and US Army readiness reporting (USR); must possess understanding of and ability to implement program-wide ISO quality management systems. U.S. citizenship is required.
FORMAL EDUCATION :
Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s preferred: Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, Production Management or related discipline. Equivalent experience in industry or military may be substituted for part of the educational requirement.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
Minimum of fifteen (15) years of management experience in United States Army logistics operations with relevant experience at the brigade level or higher is required. Successful applicant must possess extensive general supervisory, maintenance management, supply management, transportation management, and quality management experience.
The Program Manager must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Source - Kuwaitjobs
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...