JOB PURPOSE / SCOPE
Project Controls manager main responsibility will be to ensure the project management function operates efficiently by managing the project management software tools and data, and other relevant software, and by providing master data stewardship.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key elements of the role include:
• Develop and communicate project control plans, processes and cost / schedule baseline.
• Monitor and update costs spent within reporting period, cumulative and forecast costs.
• Monitor and update sales invoiced within reporting period, cumulative and forecast sales.
• Prepare and submit invoicing / progress claims and expedite payment.
• Keep detailed record of any delays due to client and submit the corresponding claim.
• Assist with Preparation of EOT (Extension of Time) and prolongation claim(s) if required.
• Analyse monthly and cumulative budgets verses forecast verses actuals for sales and costs. Highlight any shortfall and propose recovery plan.
• Responsible for tracking costs on the project and ensuring that the CCS (Cost Control Sheet) is kept up to date on a monthly basis.
• Supervise development of a detailed Primavera Project schedule by Project Planner, incorporating all aspects of Pre-Construction, Procurement and Construction activities.
• Manage Administration of the project schedule and ensure critical path elements are targeted and do not have a negative impact on completion of the project.
• Coordinate / Supervise collection of measurement information, including: resource, cost, schedule, physical progress, S/E (productivity) and reporting.
• Monitor and evaluate cost, resource, and schedule and integrated earned value performance.
• Continually interrogate schedule and ensure Project Manager is aware of any potential slippages that might arise and produce a recovery plan if required to mitigate such elements.
• Produce weekly and monthly Project progress reports and highlight in any areas of concern for discussion with client to resolve any schedule or cost issues.
• Assess remaining works and calculate estimates-to-complete.
• Develop performance metrics and reports tailored for executive leaders, project managers and construction supervisors and highlight negative variances / trends, potential issues and risk status.
• Assist project managers in identifying, administering and implementing change management processes and procedures.
• Interface with procurement and sub-contractors and update systems with current and remaining commitments.
• Create and maintain project risk register.
• Administer project delivery related contractual obligations including relevant change management and close-out requirements.
• Provide expertise in developing project controls tools including resource and physical progress measurement and performance assessment systems; and efficiently integrate with existing cost and schedule systems.
• Reporting to the Project Manager and working closely with the Project Team.
• Demonstrated experience in working in an oil and gas company in a project controls role.
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in engineering, project/ construction management or related discipline.
• Minimum 10 years of work experience in a project controls role in a construction environment.
• Thorough understanding of project management and project controls concepts including: estimating, cost engineering, scheduling, risk management and earned value management systems
• Knowledgeable of construction and project drivers
• Highly skilled with the use of Excel and familiarity with cost systems
• Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 and the mechanics of exchanging and integrating cost information
• Ability to develop positive relationships with a diverse range of disciplines in a construction setting.
• Strong work ethic, ability to prioritize competing tasks.
• Familiarity with various types of Oil and Gas, Energy Sectors contracts.
• E&I experience is essential.
• Number of years post qualification experience: 7
• Number of years relevant industry experience: 7
• Number of years relevant experience in the role: 7
• Number of years overseas experience: 5
SOURCE : NAUKARIGULF
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...