waaproductions - Kuwait
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Measure project performance.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- strong interpersonal skills, excellent in communication & negotiation.
- Management skills (managing risk and making decisions, effective problem management, performance management).
- leadership & team management.
- strong organisation skills.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Time line Management , Project work , Project Management
Management, Business or related field
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...