• Good technical & Project Execution knowledge of 132 kV, 380 Kv Substations.
• Administer the project contract & construction activities.
• Liaise with the L&T PT&D IC head office & client to manage support activities such as procurement, designs & project progress and work as effective interface between all stake holders.
• Finalization of ACE within given time frame as per management guidelines.
• Ensure the steady and timely progress against monthly schedules, project sales, invoicing, profitability, working capital, cash flow & ROTE as per target.
• Prepare & enforce the Construction Program for follow-up and corrective measures to be implemented where necessary during the project work including procurement, proper storage, manpower planning and Sub contractor Management.
• Manage technical, contractual & commercial issues related to efficient project completion including technical submittals, invoicing, collection of payments, variations, etc.
• Assessing team members and allocating suitable work to them based on their capabilities & advise team members on next steps of the project according to its status including identify skill-based training for employees
• Ensure that all information related to technical drawings, electrical equipment lists, construction equipment lists, technical specifications are updated and readily available
• Implement the set Quality Assurance & EHS Plan throughout the Project.
• Promote a favorable work culture to encourage ethical and professional practice by all employees at the project site
• Foresee business prospects, developing business strategies, customer focus to get repeat orders and building brand image.
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...