• Good technical & Project Execution knowledge of 132 kV, 380 Kv Substations.
• Administer the project contract & construction activities.
• Liaise with the L&T PT&D IC head office & client to manage support activities such as procurement, designs & project progress and work as effective interface between all stake holders.
• Finalization of ACE within given time frame as per management guidelines.
• Ensure the steady and timely progress against monthly schedules, project sales, invoicing, profitability, working capital, cash flow & ROTE as per target.
• Prepare & enforce the Construction Program for follow-up and corrective measures to be implemented where necessary during the project work including procurement, proper storage, manpower planning and Sub contractor Management.
• Manage technical, contractual & commercial issues related to efficient project completion including technical submittals, invoicing, collection of payments, variations, etc.
• Assessing team members and allocating suitable work to them based on their capabilities & advise team members on next steps of the project according to its status including identify skill-based training for employees
• Ensure that all information related to technical drawings, electrical equipment lists, construction equipment lists, technical specifications are updated and readily available
• Implement the set Quality Assurance & EHS Plan throughout the Project.
• Promote a favorable work culture to encourage ethical and professional practice by all employees at the project site
• Foresee business prospects, developing business strategies, customer focus to get repeat orders and building brand image.
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...