Job Description :
• Responsible for onsite quality patrolling supervision , surveillance and inspection of the works sufficient to ensure that the quality of the works is routinely achieved.
• Inspection of all the Hold Point construction activities on site for a designated tower.
• Preparing the Daily QC Report, Preparation of NCRs for any defective work on site either from SP or any subcontractors, and updating the same on the NCR Register.
• Ensuring that the work is completed as per the Contract Specification and drawings.
• Issuing all the required Weekly and Daily Notifications to the Consultant and spectors.
• Notifying the Consultant that the works have been checked by Subcontractor, SP site staff, MEP and QC Inspector himself.
About Company :
Shapoorji Pallonji is a name which has become synonymous with trust and quality in India as well as internationally. Over the years the Shapoorji Pallonji Group has evolved and grown exponentially to become a huge conglomerate with multiple business segments. With a rich legacy, a progressive outlook and a consistently superior track record, the Group remains committed towards excellence.
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group is a dynamic enterprise which draws vital support from its various individual entities to be able to execute turnkey projects, swiftly and efficiently. Along with the flagship company Shapoorji Pallonji & Company Limited (specializing in Construction, Design & Build and EPC), the other luminaries give the SP Group its tremendous strength and capability.
Today, with over 23,000 employees and a group turnover of US $ 2.5 Billions , Shapoorji Pallonji Group has evolved and grown exponentially to become a huge conglomerate with multiple business segments with a progressive outlook and a thoroughly professional approach. The Group today has a strong presence in India and internationally including the Middle East and Africa. With a rich legacy of 150 years and a consistently superior track record, the Shapoorji Pallonji Group remains committed towards excellence in each domain of its operations. Our business interests cover construction (including residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure), real estate, infrastructure (comprising coal mining, power, ports and roads), biofuels and agriculture, consumer products, electro-mechanical and MEP services, facades and interiors, engineering, textiles, business automation and shipping and logistics.
Keywords / Skills :
• Construction Suptd/ Inspector
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...