• Draft quality Control policies and procedure.
• Interpret and implement quality Control standards.
• Evaluate adequacy of quality Control standards.
• Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
• Plan .conduct and monitor testing and in section of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• Identify training needs
• Monitor risk management activities
• Certifications an advantage including quality auditor, quality improvement associate, six sigma
• Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
• Strong computer skills, Microsoft office
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QC
• Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same field.
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Quality Control
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...