• Implements new market segment opportunities and leads the organization through new product launches.
• Sets clear procedures - identifying objectives and needs for marketing opportunity.
• Co-ordinates with agencys , including agencies and real estate devolpers.
• Monitors market trends and competition activities and proposes counter actions.
• Monitors the financial costs and ensures they are in adherence to the marketing budget.
• Complies and enforces company policies and procedures applicable to marketing and branding.
• Develops, maintains and coordinates a marketing budget and plan that aligns marketing activity for each offering, including recommendations for the regional marketing mix, keeping costs within the agreed limits.
• Create and maintain a calendar of marketing activities.
• Timely and accurate communication of marketing plans and achievements with regional sales directors .
• Campaigns and other corporate communications - including web content - according to guidelines, meeting timeline and budget parameters.
• Budget reports on a timely and accurate basis that informs management, teams and relevant budget holders of local marketing expenditures.
• Management of events and working from campaign project plans to execute activities as required.
• Supporting marketing teams with other region-specific activities.
• Builds understanding of the important media (magazines/websites/blogs, etc.) offerings, enhancing existing and building up new relationships and coordinates all local press activities with the corporate marketing team.
• University degree, with a marketing major.
• Strong communication skills.
• Must be creative, have strong leadership and management skills.
• Fluency in English written and oral is essential. Fluency in other language(s), especially Arabic, is a bonus.
• Must have 2-7+ years experience in marketing with an emphasis on sales lead generation.
• Hands-on experience in operational marketing, to execute campaign marketing mix elements focused on lead generation - particularly online marketing, SEM, website maintenance and physical event management.
• Strong experience in adapting and localizing corporate plans and related campaigns to regional market needs.
• Extensive knowledge of marketing planning and budgeting.
• Very good marketing project management skills to allow for timely planning, executing & reporting on multiple marketing projects at the same time.
• Good writing skills (PR, Email content, Newsletters)
• Channel Marketing experience.
• Team player to work in a international company.
• Outgoing, persuasive, success-oriented personality.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Real Estate; Marketing
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Management
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 7
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...