- Supervise the functioning of all Food and Beverage Department’s Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized
- B2B Marketing Business
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Establishes the general F&B Marketing strategy, the yearly F&B Marketing Plan together with the F&B Manager andmakes the presentation to the Board of Management
- Establishes and presents the yearly F&B Marketing Budget to the Board of Management and follows it strictly tominimize the Department’s expenses. Gets actively involved in finding the best Printing / Advertising solutions to optimizethe Company’s profits
- Supervises, recruits, appraises the F&B Sales & Marketing associates.
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to the CEO. Comes up withregular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong network of connections is an asset
- Experience in developing and driving member service improvement programmedStrong network of connections is an asset
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 7
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan;
Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya;
Mauritania; Morocco; Oman;
Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia;
Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia;
United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
L’espace International is a leading company supplying a fabulous range of top-quality, elegant, ultra-modern products and equipment to the hospitality enterprises mainly hotels, resorts, restaurants and cafes. Our product categories are mainly hotel supplies products used in the kitchen area, catering equipment, food service equipment, kitchen equipment, stainless steel equipment, food processing equipment, bakery equipment and refrigeration equipment. Currently, L’espace International is has extending its business activities, to be able to supply the entire range of products to related companies, as well as establishing new subsidiaries in the Gulf Area and Middle East; bringing this into reality we have established Lespace Leisure in Dubai and planning to firmly entrench our roots in the UAE Market where now we are considered among the leaders in supplying turnkey solutions for major players in the hospitality industry in this region.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...