• Reaching sales goals as set by management
• Develop customer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and budgets.
• Maintain high level of product and vendor knowledge.
• Attend exhibitions and other events as required.
• Prospecting for new business, preparing/presenting proposals and maintaining existing relationships.
• Serves as point of contact for business customers issues
• Weekly reporting and updates of sales
• Work with management to guarantee a continuously strong floor presence.
• To be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and gracious in all interactions.
• To assume ownership of cleanliness and condition of store
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers. Acquire, build and maintain an active client book.
• Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office;
• reviewing own sales performance;
• gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Experience in promoting or selling luxury goods is definite advantage but not a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills and Positive attitude.
• Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of internet and data connectivity products and services.
• Good PC skills with proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Punctual and reliable in their work attendance
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Entry Level
Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...