A Sales Manager will manage a team of sales professionals in order to promote product sales, achieve sales targets, turnover, profit and market share growth and customer satisfaction index. His/her responsibilities include:
• Prepare annual sales plans and budgets to meet the business unit/department strategic planning requirements.
• Monitor actual sales performance against budgeted figures and take corrective measures as appropriate.
• Recommend annual marketing and sales strategy, such as pricing, stock levels, product mix, etc.
• Identify and assign performance targets in terms of sales revenue, customer satisfaction index (CSI), product category and geographical area, etc. based on such factors as stock movement, sales history and forecasts, sales budgets, product mix, etc.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of incentive schemes in order to boost sales, increase profits and push slow moving items, etc.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing plans, such as product launch events, promotions, advertising campaigns, etc. to help develop sales and market share.
• Ensure the product development and promotional plans are understood and implemented at all levels to give the optimum level of impact.
• Recommend the ordering schedule for different models and their variants after consultation with key sales staff, and considering such factors as sales forecasts, stock levels, product movement history, etc.
• Organize showroom layout, facilities such as parking space, and product display in order to attract customers and smooth the showroom traffic.
• Ensure customer prospecting database is constantly updated and maintained.
• Attend to and resolve escalated customer complaints and represent the business unit at senior level within the customer base to ensure its image is maintained and enhanced, develop customer base and generate business.
• Monitor changes in the market situation and legislative requirements, competition, customer feedback, report to management and recommend or implement action to meet changing circumstances as required.
• Monitor and report on sales activities and performance and take corrective measures as necessary.
• Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives.
• Prepare performance planning (PP) and conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
• Recommend employee promotions, salary adjustments, and disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
• Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
• Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with Group policies and procedures.
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on companys document tracking system.
• Adhere to Groups policies and health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Bachelors Degree with years of experience
• English and Arabic is a must.
The Al-Sayer Group, is a leading progressive and proactive business group, headquartered at Kuwait, with diversified business interests in Automobiles, Transport and Heavy Equipment machinery, Car Rental and Leasing, Insurance Brokerage, FMCG, Tires, Oil and Paints, etc. Since its inception the company has focused on total customer satisfaction which has resulted in a good customer base. Our continuing commitment to excellence was recognized in when the company received the first ISO certification for achieving an international standard of quality and service specifically for service and repair of automotive and commercial vehicles and the sale of spare parts as Toyota / Lexus franchise.
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...