- Responsible for middle school scheduling Provides direct support service to individual students, small groups, and classrooms. Completes assessments, referrals, and counseling with students and families.
- Oversees implementation of Schools program. Consults with other professional staff and outside agencies and other organizations. Completes home visits and assessments.Develops and maintains family outreach programs and community partnerships.
- Serves as a member of the family support team and other school based teams. Completes written reports as needed or as requested by Principal.
- Other duties as assigned Provide direct service to students in the classroom at least once per week. Completes reports as required by Federal, State and local agencies.
- Conduct professional development workshop on identifying at-risk students.
- Interview students and families.
- Make oral presentations of assessments, diagnostics, home visits, and observation.
Bachelor degree in Phycology
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Recruitment Agency
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq;
Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon;
Libya; Mauritania; Morocco;
Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia;
Sudan; Syria; Tunisia;
United Arab Emirates; Yemen
About This Company
SOS HR Solutions is the premier provider of executive human capital solutions in the Middle East. One of our core business services is the executive search and placement, which is across all domains & disciplines, successfully serving the MENA region since 1975.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...