To teach Science to students in a practical learner centered environment. The aim of the curriculum is to help students develop the basic math skills necessary to function effectively in an international work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behaviors for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science with a major in Physics, Chemistry or Biology.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a high school setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
• Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across IAT.
• Commitment to student-centered, project based learning.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology developments.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Education/Training
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 2
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Al Rayan Holding Company is a Kuwaiti Shareholding Company established in June 2006. Al Rayan became one of the Largest Providers of Private Education in Kuwait. With the growth of Al Rayan Schools in Kuwait, Al Rayan manages to offer a sound education combined with its primary aims to help young people to become:Cooperative Citizens Insightful Intellectuals Self –aware Individuals Creative LearnersAs one of the largest providers of private education for students from KG-year 12. Al Rayan's educationalists are experts in delivering a number of curriculums •The National Curriculum for England and Wales e.g. Kuwait International English School (KIES) International British School (IBS) - new school 2010/2011 •The Indian CBSE e.g. Fahaheel Al Watanieh Indian Private School (FAIPS) •The Pakistani Curriculum (FBISE) e.g. New Pakistan International School (NPIS) •Arabic curriculum for different levels e.g. Fahaheel Al Watanieh School Intermediate & Secondary for Girls Fahaheel Al Watanieh Model School (FAMS) - new school 2010/2011
LOAN OFFER AT LOW ...
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...