- Prepare and manage correspondence,reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
-Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Implement and maintain office systems
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Organize internal and external events
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Maintain databases
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Liaison with internal and external contacts
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- Operate office equipment
- Manage office space
- Mail, fax, Receive and place telephone calls.
- Schedule and make appointments.
- Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
- Draft and type office memos.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Stress tolerance
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Real Estate
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Secretarial
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality: Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros;
Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan;
Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania;
Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar;
Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan;
Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...