1. Performs secretarial functions relating to the responsibilities of the Superintendent.
2. Prepares minutes for all Board meetings, workshops, special meetings, etc.
3. Assists with selected activities within the Superintendent’s area.
1. Receives phone calls and takes appropriate action (referrals, messages, appointments).
2. Prepares materials for distribution to BOT members, including assembling and distributing Board Packets.
3. Attends all BOT meetings, workshops, special meetings, etc. for the purpose of recording the meeting, taking and transcribing minutes.
4. Maintains electronic copy of BOT and Admin Council meeting minutes.
5. Maintains Superintendent’s Office copy of RBS Policy Manual and Job Descriptions.
6. Makes travel arrangements for Superintendent including hotel reservations, preparation of purchase orders for registration and fees to be paid, flight reservations and preparation of travel reimbursement.
7. Assumes responsibility for scheduling Admin Team and/or BOT related activities on the electronic school calendar. Maintains and updates the BOT Calendar as appropriate and forwards it to the appropriate staff.
8. Executes and disseminates legal documents approved by the Superintendent and provided by the BOT.
9. Prepares correspondence to faculty, staff, parents, accrediting agencies, recruitment and educational organizations on behalf of the Superintendent.
10. Maintains accreditation information and records
11. Coordinates all Recruitment Fair activities including collecting and creating all materials/handouts to be distributed at the Recruitment Fairs.
12. Monitors all invoice payment requests on behalf of Superintendent.
13. Ensures that RBS's membership in international educational organizations are current.
14. Accesses, inputs and retrieves information and data from a computer.
15. Coordinates with the HR Department in all matters pertaining to the hiring of new staff.
16. Maintains copies of all overseas contracts and worksheets;
17. Coordinates and oversee all internal communications between the Superintendent's office, the Business Office, Finance, Personnel and Maintenance Departments and throughout the school;
18. Supports the Superintendent's office as the liaison between Admin. Team and Superintendent, when requested.
19. Liaises with the appropriate staff members for on and off campus events (open house, graduation, receptions, and parent/student activities) on behalf of the Superintendent's office;
20. Supervises Receptionists on both campuses;
21. Controls all FedEx shipments, invoices and payments;
22. Screens incoming phone calls to the Superintendent;
23. Maintains the calendar of events/appointments for the Superintendent;
24. Serves as receptionist for guests visiting the central administrative office;
25. Assists with other executive support as directed by the Superintendent.
26. Performs other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft windows including word processing, electronic spreadsheets, E-mail, etc.
• Professional dictation, typing and editing skills required.
• Understanding of standard office equipment (telephones, dictation equipment, FAX and copying machines, typewriter, calculator, etc.)
• LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual (Arabic / English) preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school;
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Administration
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1 Max: 3
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...