• Identify risk areas based on the past audit reports and understanding of the audited functions.
• Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
• Participate in determining the direction and thrust of the proposed audit efforts in co-ordination with the Audit Team.
• Participate in preparing and editing audit programs.
• Participate in identifying the audit procedures, including statistical samples and the electronic data processing tools.
• Participate in identifying the key control points of the system in co-ordination with the Manager Internal Audit.
• Perform audit operations and ensure adherence to the approved Audit Program
• Obtain, analyze and appraise evidentiary data of the audited activities.
• Participate in preparing the Audit Reports, discuss the deficiencies and recommend corrective actions to increase the efficiency of activities.
• Make oral or written presentations to the management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discuss deficiencies, recommend corrective action and suggest improvements in operations and reduction in costs.
• Prepare special reports as and when requested to express the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the systems.
• Participate in evaluating the adequacy of the corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions.
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...