1. Responsible to maintain and update all the credit facility files, with all the relevant documents received from the corporate, maintaining stand alone record of these documents on PC to facilitate easy follow up and ensure that they are completed in accordance with AOM and Credit Policy in terms Administration of the Credit. (One of the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will be to complete the project of Credit Facility System/Limit System to secure full automation of the Credit Facility Recording.)
2. Responsible to handle all credit portfolio related issues like ensuring presence of properly documented credit application, approved sanctions, ensuring that credit approvals are signed by the approved delegated Credit Authorities, reviewing, ensuring the correctness of facility documents in according with terms of sanctions and ensuring the legally approved Collateral Pledge/Mortgage documentations with up-to-date valuation and Insurance. Prepare authorization memos for loan draw-downs, limit extensions, interest rate and other amendments, based on customer requests with due authorization from the sanctioning authorities for approval and execution.
3. To update sanctions, limits and collateral details, where applicable in the system as approved by the Credit Committees/RMD.
4. To ensure all check on the inputs by the Operations on Loan/Overdraft renewals, on concurrent basis are conducted on daily basis and ensure validity of inputs in accordance with sanction terms. Ensure presence of End Utilization of the credit disbursed is properly supported with necessary documentations.
5. To supervise and approve prepare Head Office Credit Department Reports with established periodicity within time accurately.
6. To supervise and approve prepare/assist Junior/Credit Administrators in preparation and submission of CBK reports, acquainting with CBK on-line reporting for Credit Department and other Off-site department reports. (One of the KPIs will be to develop necessary automation of the reporting in close liaison with IT Department and Central Bank and Head Office)
7. To assist Junior/Credit Administrators in other Credit related inquiries and submissions to CBK.
8. To hold in custody and arrange for access rights to CBK online with necessary approvals and ensure their secure usage as and when granted and to use them in accordance with the terms of such access.
9. Receive duly executed documents for lodgment, review the lodgment details with the documents, ensure their accuracy and completeness, scan the document before keeping in the vault for custody in accordance with the AOM.
10. To collect all necessary data required to compile all the periodic reports , circular and returns for submission to Head Office (HO) and Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK), including applying for CBK Secret Number within 3 days from receiving the sanction or any other compliance issues on a continuous basis. Facilities withdrawn or cancelled by the bank and/or at the request of the customers shall be promptly reported to CBK/Head Office within the stipulated time.
11. To maintain and follow up submission of all reports to ensure that they are submitted within the dead lines stipulated by the HO and CBK.
12. To work with IT very closely to arrange with them to get the information from the system in a very timely and regular manner to facilitate preparation of these reports.
13. To prepare collateral details, update system where applicable, maintain their records, prepare periodical revaluation.
14. To maintain the Register of limits and their utilization in order to ascertain the use and other information related credit facilities (Retail, Corporate and Treasury), maintain record applicable limits validity, utilization and change of terms relating to interest rates etc., till such time the Credit Facility System/Limit Module is not automated.
15. Follow up validity of collateral assignments, their valuations as required under sanction and insurance cover wherever required.
16. Keep a record and follow up for all assignment of contract and client project.
17. Ensure to collect the Charges as per the Tariff and sanction, any waivers to be approved from C-CEO.
18. Be well conversant with AML and CFT and Sanctions requirements (including FATCA regulations where applicable and ensure that employees are well aware of these regulations. Be aware of and ensure awareness among the staff Group and CBK regulations on Customer Confidentiality.
19. To ensure that self and staff in the department are imparted with regular training in AML and CFT at least once in a year conducted by professional training institutions and Institute of Banking Studies.
20. All errors or near miss loss events shall be reported to Risk Officer and Sr. Manager Compliance in prescribed Error/Operation Loss Data Reports with remedial actions. All loss events will be attended to in timely manner for approvals. (One of KPIs shall be to build a pro-active OLD reporting system to eliminate any potential loss events to materialize with suitable remedial steps in entire credit approval and disbursal process.)
21. To carry out any other duties that may be assigned to by the branch management from time to time.
Higher Diploma/Graduate Degree with minimum 5 years experience in related field. Full awareness of banks policy manuals, A&OM, CBK regulations, AML Rules and “KYC” Principles.
About This Company :
TASC Outsourcing was established in November 2007 by Mahesh Shahdadpuri, an engineer and management graduate with a passion for excellence and penchant for HR. Mahesh began his career in software consulting (the acronym TASC is derived from Talent Asset Software & Consulting), and his rich experience in the vertical helped shape TASC Outsourcing as a people-centric business driven by cutting edge systems. TASC is one of the fastest growing contract staffing companies in the UAE. Key differentiators such as diligence, integrity, transparency and pioneering spirit continue to position TASC as a forerunner in every endeavor.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
- Job Location:
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- $2,000 - $3,000
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- SOURCE : BAYT
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...