Senior Group Manager plans, directs and leads an effective Marketing functions, ensures to provide ASG with the needed marketing thrust and market competitive advantages in order to support the corporate strategic and growth plans and offer state of the art Marketing solutions aligned with the business needs.
1. Plan, direct and control the marketing functions pertaining to conceptualizing and implementing branding of Al-Sayer Group and of products and services, market research and market development, customer relation management, E-Marketing, promotion and advertising, external communication, Information management in order to achieve strategic market positioning of Al-Sayer Group, attract and retain customers, and facilitate the selling process.
2. Direct the planning and conduct of market research to identify opportunities for increased sales and provide direction to market and competitor analysis.
3. Direct and lead an effective Customer Relationship Management function through Marketing Call center activities which includes Customer Relationship programs, Customer Relationship database/audit, customer engagement, and Inbound/Outbound activities.
4. Direct and lead an effective Marketing Information function through CSI program, information audits etc.
5. Direct and lead an effective Internet marketing function in order to ensure corporate presence and branding of ASG through various web technologies and social media platforms.
6. Review analysis of marketing surveys on current and new products, services, customer satisfaction index, and recommend future product and services development and customer care programs to address areas for improvement.
7. Direct the planning and execution of advertising and branding campaigns, including selection of communication channels, subject and content of ads and communications, etc.
8. Direct the planning and execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade show, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage, etc…
9. Advise on the after sales promotion activities in order to achieve higher customer retention.
10. Advise on the call center activities in order to improve the overall customer satisfaction index and after sales customer service and telemarketing activities.
11. Direct the Marketing information system, customer database and mailing lists, to improve the overall marketing services and marketing intelligence programs.
12. Formulate and direct implementation of Marketing and external communication policies, standards and practices in order to develop and execute effective and uniform external communication and marketing plans.
13. Evaluate and advise on the impact of new regulatory actions, such as new laws on imports, customs regulations, commercial treaties, etc… on the Marketing functions and programs and Al-Sayer Group business performance.
14. Issue, administer and control the Marketing department expense budget and control the Group Marketing budgets to contribute to a cost effective Marketing operations.
15. Report periodically on the Marketing department and the Marketing function performance, identify areas for improvement, review proposals for changes submitted by employees and management, develop solutions and update the Marketing plans accordingly.
16. Maintain knowledge of developments and trends and best practices in the area of marketing function in order to assure they are incorporated in the future marketing plans of the Group.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/"> style="box-sizing: border-box; outline: none !important;">Apply" class="" style="color:blue" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://careers.alsayeronline.com/en/job-search-results/">Apply Online
SOURCE : KUWAITJOBS