To manage assigned remedial accounts and to ensure maximum recoveries of Non-Performing Loans, Memorandum and other remedial accounts by implementing the Bank’s NPL reductions and recoveries strategies
a) Debt Management:
· Manage assigned remedial accounts effectively to ensure restructuring/ settlements will deliver maximum recoveries to reduce Non-Performing Loans ratio.
· Perform comprehensive due diligence and obtain additional information needed for developing
strategies to ensure the Recovery Bank Strategy of reducing NPL and maximizing recoveries is achieved.
b) Client Management:
· Actively engage in meeting clients to identify and discuss potential opportunities for debt settlement by providing creative solutions, thus ensuring value maximization for the bank. Follow up on a regular basis with clients on the meetings held and the outcome of the interactions.
c) Remedial Management Reporting:
· Prepare the required Monthly/Quarterly Reports of the Department.
· Assist in preparing Remedial Management reports/proposals to be presented to Committees including Remedial Credit Committee (RCC), Compliance Provisioning Committee (CPC), and Executive Risk Committee (ERC).
d) Generic Accountabilities:
· Policies & Procedures: Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures.
· Corporate Governance: Ensure compliance with all CBK,GB operational procedures, Risk and AML policies and procedure.
Communication and Working Relationships:
Direct : 0
Indirect : As assigned
Internal: RCC, MCC, ECC, Corporate, Legal Department and Risk Management
External: Clients, Central Bank of Kuwait, External Lawyers, Liquidators and Investment Companies
· Reduction of NPL ratio and recoveries from both NPA accounts as well as Memorandum/ written-off accounts.
· Preserving and enhancing Recovery Bank portfolio value.
· Strategizing to sell acquired assets through debt for asset swap for maximizing recoveries.
· Effective management of assigned remedial accounts.
Key Performance Indicators:
a) Accuracy of analysis of debt situation, identification of primary risks and recommendation for corrective measures.
b) Alternative corrective solutions & valid client information presented to committees.
c) Relevance and timeliness of reports.
d) Right mix of skills in place. Team engaged and living the GB Values. Clarity of performance
expectation and development needs.
e) Procedures up-to-date and reflective of current
processes.Relevant employees fully briefed /trained
f) Full compliance with operational procedures and instructions, risk policies.
a) Education / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or similar discipline with a Certificate in credit management
b) Knowledge / Experience:
Knowledge:Corporate Banking, Remedial Credit
Experience: 5-7 years in corporate banking sector with at least 2-3 years in remedial credits especially dealing in difficult debts and settlements.Investment Banking and Corporate Finance experience plus regional Debt Restructuring Workouts experience.
c) Accreditation / Licensing: N/A
d) Generic & Specific Skills:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Analytical Thinking
· Excellent Negotiation Skills
· Remedial Management Orientation
· Bilingual in Arabic & English
· Proficient in MS Office
Attributes / Personal Characteristics
· Leadership Skills
· Effective Interpersonal skills
· Efficient in Problem Solving
· Customer Service Orientation
· High Achievement Drive
· Ability to provide alternative solutions to unresolved debt.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...