1. Monitor the corporate Network and Telecom infrastructure and take necessary preventive maintenance and repair utilizing available network tools before they cause network outages.
2. Provide 2nd level operational support to rapidly troubleshoot any incident/issue with a strong sense of responsibility.
3. Responsible for the routine administration and maintenance of network and telecom infrastructure devices and appliances.
4. Provide periodic network and telecom performance analysis and reports to the management.
5. Ensure Network and Telecom installations and deployments are adhered to the company’s standard policies and procedures and change control process.
6. Analyzes issues and creates timely solutions to meet operational needs SLAs.
7. Coordinate with peer teams to provide requirements, develop procedures, analyze performance data and implement solutions.
8. Work in shifts and be available on call for critical issues with frequent travelling within Kuwait.
9. Other duties as assigned by the management.
Desired Candidate Profile
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...