Job Description :
Senior Operation Manager
Our client is multi-award winning customer experience solutions. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Operation Manager to be based in Kuwait
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The job Holder is a key role in the organization, which, forms part of the senior management team and acts as a leadership role for the Contact Centre Operations team.
· (S)he will be the key in motivating staff to drive optimum and differentiated care for our client’s customer base, with an emphasis on continuous improvement and operational excellence.
· The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the achievement of the contractual Contact Centre KPI’s as agreed with the Client.
· To manage the day to day operation across inbound, outbound and middle office functions
· To drive and inspire outstanding performance within the contact Centre teams by providing clear goals, objectives and motivation, through professional, consistent and effective leadership.
· To be responsible for the achievement of Client driven KPIs and SLAs through strong people management, operational focus and process / quality control.
· To effectively manage performance in functional areas to the extent where optimal performance is constantly tested, measured and delivered.
· To have a strong and detailed focus on contact Centre productivity and work with the Quality Manager to maximize the potential against budget, whilst at the same time ensuring people are respected and work within a controlled and balanced environment.
· To work with HR such that headcount and attrition requirements are defined, agreed and met in line with budget. In addition, work actively with HR to understand and address the drivers of attrition within defined parameters, to maintain operational stability, a strong people-focused business, as well as maximizing quality and minimizing costs
· To drive and lead by example the delivery of strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality across all levels of the contact Centre team – for both external and internal customers.
· To effectively manage absence within budgeted levels and with a view to driving motivation and
· a strong people-focused culture.
· To be responsible for contact Centre budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement)
· for the running of the in-house contact Centre teams and supporting cost Centre’s.
· To manage and engender a relationship with the Finance team to track actual costs versus budget and highlight opportunities for improvement.
· To constantly review personnel and seek out individuals for further development, both management and skills, to provide career options to the teams as well as ‘home grown’ quality experts for the organization.
· To work closely with HR on recruitment profiles, selection criteria, reviews of results and local conditions, such that the business is attracting and attaining quality and skilled individuals to fit specific roles.
· Undertakes duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time
· to time by the business
· To ensure that activities within the contact Centre are always prioritized appropriately and aligned to The company business needs.
· To hold weekly performance reviews and provide reporting to the business on:
· Performance – positive and negative variances and drivers;
· Planning – recruitment, training, change management;
· Quality – training and subject matter experts;
· Customer experience – key trends, observations and recommendations;
· System performance, outages (planned and unplanned) and escalations;
· Release and migration feedback on all new initiatives and changes that are planned and implemented within the contact Centre
· To define and agree plan and priorities for week ahead.
· Perform added tasks as per management needs
Qualifications & Experience:
· Minimum B.sc in Administration or Business Management or any relevant degree
· Minimum of 5 years in an Operations management role, in a fast paced, dynamic sales orientated environment, ideally gained in a high tech medium/large sized Call Centre.
· Minimum of 5 years people management experience at a senior level
· Key to the role is to manage through others, fostering an environment of cooperation and respect. The candidate must have gravitas and authority whilst being able to create rapport and trust at all levels.
· Candidates must be passionate about customer service and the important of people in its
· Strong leadership/influencing and communication skills, with the ability not only to lead teams but empower, motivate and delegate as appropriate
· Candidates must be numerate and have experience of operating a Profit and Loss system.
· Proven track record of successful performance and change management and the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the current operating environment
· Results driven with high levels of energy, flexibility and enthusiasm
About Company :
HistoryMissionServices.Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and multinational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt, Lebanon and Sudan.
Concentrating our resources has created five distinct specialist divisions:
Â· Integrated Project Management â€" Outsourcing
Â· Oil & Energy
Â· Construction & Engineering
Â· Banking & Finance
Â· Human Resources
Across the full spectrum of industries and at all levels of recruitment, our standards of quality and professionalism remain constant.
With a database of over 80,000 candidates and managementâ€™s 30 yearsâ€™ experience recruiting professionals, we have the resources and expertise to select the right candidate for each position.
SOURCE : MONSTER
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...