A leading packaging company in Kuwait.
The Senior Recruitment Officer will assist the HR Manager in recruiting staff of all levels.
• Develop and drive the recruiting strategy
• Source, attract and hire top talent for key organisational roles
• Identify new recruiting insights and develop effective strategies and solutions to mitigate risks and continually improve practice
• Assist managers with creating job descriptions, standard interview questionnaires for both phone screens and personal interviews
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
• Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline through research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
• Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
• Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
• Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
• Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
• Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants across all levels. Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match experience with specific job related. Conducts phone interviews and face-to-face interviews
• Recruiting experience (internal recruitment and/or agency)
• Strong communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Experience in recruiting for engineering and technical roles
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Human Resources/Personnel
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
Nationality: Albania; Australia; Austria;
Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Bulgaria; Canada; Croatia (Hrvatska);
Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia;
Finland; France; Germany; Great Britain (UK);
Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland;
Italy; Kosovo; Latvia; Lithuania;
Luxembourg; Macedonia; Moldova;
Montenegro; Netherlands; New Zealand;
Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania;
Russian Federation; Serbia;
Slovak Republic; Slovenia; Spain;
Sweden; Switzerland; Ukraine;
United Kingdom; United States
About This Company
EOS - Endless Opportunities for Success Motto: Recruiting your success About EOS EOS founded in 2012, to fill a gap in the market for required specialist by combining recruitment and headhunting services. The consultants use their wealth of experience with different backgrounds and multilingual communication to support companies with the demanding task of recruiting their ideal candidates by bringing quality and a personalized touch to the Regions recruitment. What do we do? We establish a relationship with our clients’ to get a thorough understanding of their culture and values and find the ideal candidates. How do we do it? We build a lasting relationship with our candidates which allows us to understand their skill set and professional goals and assist them in finding a long term career. For each role our consultants start a fresh headhunting search meeting every candidate personally making sure they fit with your companies’ culture and values. With our 1-week promise clients your waiting time are reduced. Whom do we do it for? Our clients’ range from SME businesses to Multinational Organizations. Our roles are functional positions across different sectors, Architects and Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Sales, Hospitality, Human Resources, Secretarial Support and Business Support, Marketing, Banking and Financial Services, Construction and Oil and Gas. What Values are we bringing? We make available the best talent in an effective, efficient and economical manner! Effective - our Consultants understand your industry and ensure that you have the right candidate the first time around. Efficient - we promise a shortlist of qualified and interviewed candidates in the first week. Economical - No Hire No Fee Policy, we do not charge a retainer.
SOURCE : BAYT
Sales Lady Is Requ...
Shop Manager Is Re...
Your Spare Time Ea...
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...