- To establish, develop and maintain a business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the Company.
- Visit customers on regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and provide them with problem-solving services.
- Maintain a professional, organized database of all current and potential clients.
- Meet sales target set by the management on monthly basis.
- To ensure appropriate and high quality of information flow along with technical assistance to the costumers.
- Arrange sales presentations to customers explaining company profile and range of products.
- Giving technical presentation of our products to Project Managers, Site Engineers and technicians.
- Managing the quoting process, negotiating offers or discounts, reviewing business terms & conditions.
- Participate in the development of sales procedure and strategy.
- To submit daily sales reports of the activities and to inform about the upcoming sales opportunities as well.
- To share market information and leads with other sales team members.
- Regularly hunt for new updated information about market requirements, industry trends and new technologies that may affect business growth.
- To monitor competitor’s sales activities, product offering & services and to prepare a competitive analysis highlighting their main strength, weakness and to extend counter offers.
- Candidate should be having Engineering/Business Degree
- Candidates should have a strong technical understanding of the Construction field as well as good persuasive and presentation skills to increase customers.
- Candidate must be energetic, motivated, a self-starter, capable to communicate effectively with colleagues at different levels and with customers of different categories.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years progressive experience in the Construction / Sales field.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic is required.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS, Internet)
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering;
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3
Residence Location: Unspecified
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
About This Company
Our company is a European market leader in construction consumables and light equipment operating in 50 countries worldwide. We offer customized cost-effective full solution for project site tools and equipment's. Professional and expert advice, high reliability, a comprehensive range of products and fast delivery are the key components of our successful partnership with our customers. Our aim is always to offer the right solutions. This means actively addressing topics, which offer the customer a special added value. The company strategy is aimed at sustainable value creation through market leadership and differentiation.
Company Name - Berner of Kuwait W.L.L.
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...