To process all aspects associated with the effective operation of the Service Applications Supervisor, to achieve the business plan objectives for and to meet ISO 9001 operational and maintenance standards.
• Coordinate and monitor the progress of the processes, procedures in line with ISO 9000 standards.
• Administration and maintenance of network platforms service applications infrastructure as directed by ISP Section Head.
• Responsible to submit the fault, test, preventive maintenance, monthly report, any other required reports within the agreed time frame with ISP Section Head.
• Responsible of purchasing any software, hardware and other service applications network platforms supplies as approved by management.
• Responsible to keep the inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, Responsible to update the network platforms business continuity and disaster recovery plan every Quarter (December, March, June, and Sep).
• maintenance agreements, and other IT supplies.
• Monitor & present KPI’s and ways of improving them to achieve network platforms objective in term of network expansions, and solving any network platforms faults.
• Develop & process new method to improve efficiency and productivity in network Platform Departments.
• Develop, maintain, follow, and control preventive maintenance procedure and guidelines Service Applications.
• Acquire periodic reports from other departments to be used for monitoring and analyzing the service/network.
• Coordinate with NMC to ensure proper information flow within the organization.
• Liaison with other department for day-to-day activities.
• To manage and Process any additional assignment given by the Management.
• To ensure that network platforms expansion, and maintenance are achieved within the agreed KPI’s
• To ensure that implementation are done to the international and Company standard.
• To ensure that the faults reports sent to NMC after any faults within the set KPI’s.
• To ensure follow the escalations procedure if need it as per Company escalations procedure.
• To obtain technical expertise to achieve ISO 9001 operational and maintenance standards.
• Conducts effective progress evaluations in a timely manner.
• Trains other innovators through both formal and informal training programs
• Accountable for the software and hardware pertaining to their service/network.
• Accountable for the implementation of preventive maintenance tasks.
• Accountable for always-available up-to-date documentation & diagrams for all assigned platform to ensure a high degree of efficiency and to reduce Network Platforms KPI.
• Maintaining & updating proper documentation as mandated by the company’s policies and procedures, for any new project.
• 7+ year’s full time professional experience in the ISP or Core sectors.
• Good reasoning abilities, Sound judgments, Results oriented, People oriented, Service oriented, Resourceful and well organized
• Sandvine PTS 14000, SRB 3000 and SandScript Policy language
• Radius for AAA (Radiator)
• DNS (BIND Ver. 9), PHP, PERL and C++
Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Communications/Computer field
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT Employment
Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 7
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...