Service Desk Supervisor (Prod. Ctrl) (KBO)
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
The Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for operational functions at two separate locations. A service desk supervisor activity enforces the operational goals, policies and procedures, maintaining professional and technical knowledge, support service desk technicians, handles escalations, monitor work flow, and works in conjunction with management. This position is supported by a Service Desk Lead and is ultimately responsible for a team of- Service Desk Technicians and their overall performance. The Service Desk Supervisor is also responsible for the day-to-day operations as it relates to meeting target CPIs.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Supervises and evaluates the performance of the Service Desk Technician in the Production Control Section.
2. Develops standards, policies and procedures for the Work Order Reception Desk.
3. Documents, tracks and monitor work orders to ensure accurately and timely submission.
4. Generates KPI performance and metric reports for the Production Control Section.
5. Monitor Preventive Maintenance schedule, completion and closure of work orders.
6. Reviews daily work order status report and follow up with responsible section for discrepancies and/or updates.
7. Works with Database Specialist to collect, format, and clean data for uploading in Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) MAXIMO.
8. Assess data for trends to be used by Facility Maintenance to evaluate current processes or process improvements.
9. Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing, with subordinates and others as needed to relay information necessary for job success.
. Analyze existing processes for continues improvement in both performance and accuracy.
. Implements and maintains a safe workplace, ensuring safety is the highest priority.
. Prepares work schedule, monitors overtime, and verifies accuracy of Service Desk employees’ timesheets.
. Conducts/ % inventory of assigned property.
. Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the Service Desk workload/performance and identified trends in service desk issues.
. Other duties as may be assigned by the department manager.
MATERIAL and EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
1. Personal computer, printers, calculator, copy machines, scanners, FAX machines, phones and other general office equipment
2. Operates non-tactical vehicles as required
The working environment portion of the position description lists any unusual conditions that may be involved in a particular job. This section includes aspects of the physical environment such as exposure to heat, cold, dust, noise, chemicals, and demands for frequent travel, overtime, or shift work. Working conditions also includes performing the requirements under certain time and resources constraints, in difficult surroundings, or conditions is vital to properly defining the position’s requirements. Refer to the general physical requirement, physical activities, visual acuity, and working conditions checklist for more information.
1. The incumbent will be required to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
2. This job requires travelling up to- percent of the time between the two locations (Camp Arifjan and Buehring); with the primary office located at Camp Arifjan.
3. May be required to work overtime as defined by the needs of the section.
Physical requirements include lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required. In addition, visual acuity, hearing and speaking requirements would be considered. Consider this section carefully; any physical requirements must be able to be tied back to the major job activities. Refer to the general physical requirement, physical activities, visual acuity, and working conditions checklist for more information.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
1. Associated degree required
2. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for education on the basis of one (1) work year for every one (1) year of education required
3. Most possess a driver’s license from country of origin for the purpose of obtaining a Military or Kuwait Driver’s License
4. Must be able to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
-M-Must have at least five (5) years of experience in direct customer service communications.
2. -Approximately three (3) years of experience in a leadership role is required. -Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Analytical thought process.
3. Collaborative work style fostering cooperation and teamwork.
4. Experience in dealing with difficult interpersonal situations regarding support issues.
5. Knowledge of principles and processes involving customer and personnel services.
6. High level or organizational and planning skill so that workflow is managed efficiently.
7. Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and the ability to effectively respond to inquiries or complaints both verbally and in writing.
Will have direct oversight of the Service Desk Lead (Production Control), Service Desk Seniors and a team of Service Desk Technicians
Primary Location: Kuwait
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SFP
Travel: Yes, % of the Time
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Company Type: Unspecified
Job Role: Other Employment
Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Years of Experience: Unspecified
Residence Location: Unspecified
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...