Department: Service Division
Reporting to: CEO
As a Service Manager you will have to monitor and manage service staff who are responsible for projects execution and maintenance services. You will be responsible for financial management, organizational effectiveness, organizational leadership and risk management, technical / material approvals, project tracking & monitoring, detailed documentation, resource management, team motivation and team work, engagement with the local authorities and government bodies, budgeted vs actual costing and delivery schedules to meet committed client requirements.
You will closely collaborate with the Head Engineers in planning, directing, coordinating, budgeting, monitoring, controlling, executing and exercising functional authority for all projects within his area of assigned authority.
• Plan, direct, supervise the work of the different departments within the service division through new and improved systems and procedures.
• Plan, supervise, and coordinate the work within Sales & Service departments to ensure smooth functioning of the business and the completion of the work plan within the scheduled time frames.
• Provides a leadership role to the Company service division to ensure excellent project execution, maintenance services, and decision support.
• Establishes open communications with staff & service team to provide clear direction regarding roles and responsibilities of the division.
• In cooperation with other managers, continuously develop the service division structure to ensure the department has the needed skills to support and manage upcoming strategic projects and ongoing day-to-day business activities.
• Recommends and implements IT & Security Systems policies and standards, ensuring adherence to security procedures and disaster recovery.
• Evaluates, plans and implements the new technologies and techniques to improve project execution & maintenance activities, performance while remaining consistent with short and long term objectives.
• Plans, develops and implements within the allocated budget, obtaining competitive prices from suppliers, where appropriate, to ensure cost effectiveness.
• Managing the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for all new projects (Analysis, Design, Implement, Test, and Train & Evaluate).
• Delivering new comprehensive & executive reports reflecting work status, budget vs actual analysis, collections, etc.
• Schedule projects in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines, coordinate and supervise the implementation process from the conceptual development stage through final execution, making sure that the project gets done on time and within budget.
• Plans preventive maintenance schedule and ensures all necessary maintenance is carried out within the time specified.
• Monitors the maintenance budget to ensure that all costs are kept within the budget that consist of maintenance, spare parts costs, and/ or production costs.
• Provide technical support for any purchased machine or equipment; taking into consideration full statistics for installation, machine requirements, plant layout, costs…etc.
• Monitors maintenance work to ensure that it complies with the health and safety standards & requirements.
• Controls stock and maintain contact with equipment suppliers to ensure that supply of spares and consumables required exists so that maintenance cycle times are minimized.
• Ensures that maintenance personnel are competent as well as trained adequately.
• Plans and implements training programs by taking suggestions from his team and coordinating with Head Engineers.
• Ensures that subordinates have the required knowledge, skills, competencies and experience in order to reach the division’s objectives.
• Supervise staff and operations of reporting areas within the Division and monitor performance on a periodic basis.
• Reporting regularly on the projects’ progress to client and senior management.
• Ensure project milestones and scopes of work are met.
• Work with technical resources to evaluate new systems functionality.
• Provide technical assistance and training to division staff and operations personnel.
• Be a mentor and positive influence to other members of the team.
• Schedule and coordinate all design and execution processes.
• Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Oversee the delivery and use of materials, tools, and equipment, workers productivity, safety and the quality of construction.
• Responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses and, depending upon the contractual arrangements,
• Interacts with the entire project organization on daily basis and visits the sites accordingly
• Bachelor /Master’s Degree from a reputable university or colleges (PMP Certificate – will be an advantage)
• Minimum 10 years of experience in managing project execution & Service departments in Security, IT, Electromechanical Projects.
• MS Project, Primavera, MS Office, Internet and other Engineering Software will be an advantage
• Very good command of English, Arabic both written and spoken. Key criteria need to be identified and managed:
• Project objectives and development goals
• Client’s expectations
• Operational constraints
• Environmental and community constraints
• Timing and programming
• Project financial feasibilities
• Regulatory environment
• Economic and tender environment
• Composition of project team
• Supply chain management
• Project and construction ‘milestones’
• Information flow and coordination
• Cost control and value engineering
• Quality management – tender list assessments, on and off site inspections and audit.
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Kuwait
Company Industry: Other
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Engineering
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Management
Years of Experience: Min: 10
Residence Location: Kuwait
Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...