Confidential Company - Hawali, Kuwait
• Greet customers entering establishment.
• Execute and monitor all sales and marketing plans.
• Identifies and initiate opportunities for add on sale, selling up / down potential repeat customers.
• Debit received payment by cash, check, credit cards or vouchers.
• Issue receipts, refunds, or change due to the customers
• Procedures and policies answer questions customers, and provide information
• Improve sales performance of all stores and shops handled, full implementation of all calendar marketing and sales promotions.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to achieve or exceed job targets set by management.
• Presentable and smart.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic would be an advantage.
• Good customer service skills.
• Well organized and presentable.
• Integrity and support to leadership
• Problem solver
• Positive mental attitude
• Seeks & accepts feedback
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait
Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Sales
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
Number of Vacancies: 1
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 1
Residence Location: Kuwait
SOURCE : BAYT
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...