• Daily and weekly control of accounts and on-site financial administration, which involves carrying out the monthly administrative closing for the site and the submittal of financial reports to the local branch and the headquarters in Madrid.
• Management of invoices from on-site suppliers.
• On-site Treasury Management (Petty Cash).
• Assistance to client’s invoicing activities.
• Other financial related activities as required by the Branch's F&A Management.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Degree in Business Administration or a related business field.
• Advanced English is essential. Knowledge of other languages will be positively valued.
• Proven experience in similar functions of 3 to 5 years.
• On site work experience in Industrial Projects
Source - Naukri
Half day domestic ...
IT Support Enginee...
LOOKING FOR NANNY,...
Urgently Required ...