• Independently and as a team work on all SDLC phases.
• Writing Optimized Code.
• Writing Optimized SQL Queries.
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Work with third Party services integrated with different client partners.
• Ensure unit testing, systems and integration. testing (SIT), user acceptance testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA) is properly performed.
• Organize and prepare program and system documentation under established guidelines.
• MSQL, PLSQL Queries, Visual Studio, Programming C#, API’s Development, Caching.
• Webservices, Architecture, Visual Studio, Design Patterns, Threading, Exception Handling
• MVC, jQuery, C#, MSQL, PLSQL Queries, Visual Studio, and Database Concepts must be clear
This job is posted in the following Specialties:
B.Sc. Computer Sciences / Computer Engineering / Software Development or an equivalent
Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Company Industry: Internet/E-commerce
Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role: Technology/IT
Employment Status: Full time
Employment Type: Employee
Monthly Salary Range: $1,500 - $2,000
Number of Vacancies: 2
Career Level: Mid Career
Years of Experience: Min: 3 Max: 5
Residence Location: Kuwait
Nationality : Unspecified
About This Company
Talabat GTC is a fast growing company operating within the E-Commerce industry, with regional offices representation in the GCC. Our mission is to establish a high level conversation with our valued customers, and to respond promptly to the needs stemming out from this kind of sensitive communication, using the most applicable and up to date technology in a form of a functional application that enhances the usability features of our services. Website: www.Talabat.com
SOURCE : BAYT
EXPLORE VIETNAM HO...
DEDICATED TO SUPPL...